Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pregnant Week 32 Pain Above Navel

killed my little baby of four months in this country without law


While "Mr. Chavez" go to Colombia doing his show in accordance with their friends in the FARC in Venezuela in the neighborhoods of people killed by a mob armed with grenades.
The girl's father, José Oscar Espinoza, deplored the insecurity that afflicts the residents of the neighborhood's Dolorita (Gustavo Bandres)
THE UNIVERSAL
A baby only four months old was killed while sleeping in his crib inside , after a group of antisocial threw a grenade into the roof of the humble house where he lived.
The incident occurred after ten night in the neighborhood August 15, sector La Dolorita of Petare. The child's father, Jose Omar Espinoza, on its own painter, explained that the afternoon had been a prolonged shootout between rival gangs and a group returned at night to take revenge, but strayed from home and attacked.
"They killed my baby girl was cute and beautiful. She weighed 5 kilos 600 grams. The shrapnel shattered his skull. I also was injured. As I could, got on the road. I stopped a car line Palo Verde - Petare and the hospital told me I was dead ", said the bereaved father, a native of Motatán, state.
"I'm leaving this city for my people. There bury my daughter and I plan to stay with the other four children that I have left. What happens is that in this country is no law. The thugs are out there such as rice and police do nothing. Three years ago do not patrol and thieves rob and kill without anyone preventing "he said.
" Until when this crime! The mob took away my little baby. It is not fair. Here there is no government. And we went to bed. We were watching the ballgame on television. The noise left us crazy. Punched a hole in the tin roof. "
" I know that seeking justice is a waste of time. The police do nothing because it is the daughter of a worker who has no family power. That happens all the time in Petare and in any neighborhood in the country. The 31 would meet five months old. God willing, one day someone comes to worry about the security of the poor and this nightmare will change for the good of us all! They are killing us and the government does nothing. seems to be more concerned about foreigners, about what happens in other countries ", he said.
The grieving father said in Petare the anxiety is the norm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment