Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where I Can Watch Prosti Free

Another lie by the President mythomaniac


This column is like a "right of reply" I claim for if you give me hope I know I'll be waiting and as a journalist and fully responsible for what I write here for over 25 years, I realize that right not only for me but for all Venezuelans offended, threatened, humiliated by Hugo Chávez's programs , messages, interviews, and where it causes us concern. But beginning with the personal.
In recent days, Chavez has said his weakness was television, not words, but it was the context, and said he had been "cheerleader" with me at the Military Academy. Alongside all the serious problems facing the country, which I refer to this seems like a lightweight. But that statement is a signal more of this mythomania that leads to the realization in his mind that never happened. I've told you how it happened in reality and there are many witnesses who can support the real version. He was skinny then a lieutenant, I guess the range because I've never been interested in the subject, who was behind the scenes in case they needed his superiors. And they needed. As I was shorter than any cadet, every time one came to talk accompanying a candidate for queen of the Academy, he took a stool and not to move the microphone and had brought him. I was sorry to see Crouch and stand with the bloody stool and affectionately named him "stool" We appreciate your help. If carrying and bring a stool is to "encourage" is not hard to imagine how, as simply a "public official" in its highest rank, Hugo Chávez feels Bolivar.
Libertador heard repeated phrases in a cheap and disrespectful plagiarism, abuse review all historical, political, belittling the Venezuelans in their desire to kneel other peoples in their energy needs turning them into minions of his checkbook, handling of our values \u200b\u200band liberators with Che, his world so personal and so unreal .... This man mad for power and wealth to which debtors and their accomplices are inclined, incapable of assuming that this country has already removed the blindfold from his eyes and known, flees to red carpets looking courtiers and courtesans foreign polluter weapon minds and arms, which now threatens to verify the remains of Simon Bolivar to distract the attention of a nation that has matured to shock and tears with their follies, which refuses to face the reality that surrounds him, he lies when he says that "encouraged" with me the elections of queens of the Military Academy. Was "stool." With his bench waiting behind the curtain that was needed. It was the same plump, well fed ego and wealth. Was negligible, gray, anxious yes, recognition. What I had inside of impatience and anger content, not noticeable then, or were perceived in that uniformed figure.
How many days takes out Chavez? Come to greet the freed hostages from the FARC. That released the "relief" to him. Demonstrating to the Venezuelans who expect their efforts to bring his people to their homes that are in the same group who are united by the same sentiments and ideologies.
There, as here inaugurating refinery burned, degraded, collapse, will there ever thought of political prisoners will not be with their loved ones at this time? No. It's a lie. Chávez never encouraged me anything. Just put the "stool" when needed. Another lie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment