Saturday, November 27, 2010

Can I Get Dla If I Have Osteoathr

Not only that glitters


Vicente For me it is certainly a great example of professional person and a great coach and a gentleman, a tireless worker and a generous heart . Del Bosque is a model of values, humble, simple, loyal, a team man, a sportsman of the old school, where a handshake Insurance is the largest contract, for which the honor is a treasure. In short, a great reference.

But the forest, not a single specimen, limited yes, but not unique. In our sports landscape rich have other examples, not many unfortunately, that means the same sport and how to create team, who share the same values, the same behaviors, and curiously similar successes .

Today I remember a man of handball, a teacher who has revolutionized and modernized the sport getting an impressive track record, especially with the National Team: 2 bronze medals at the Olympic Games and 2 silver medals in the European Championship. A great professional whose sole vocation has always been training and teaching without desire to do things best .
imaginareis
As you, I mean my dear and admired friend Juan de Dios Román, whom I was fortunate to have for many years as a partner in the INEF of Madrid, where we gave both of our respective class sports. I still remember fondly the gatherings in the cafeteria of the Institute, where both nature and sometimes we explained to strongly our point of view of sport. What untold moments!
John of God, whom I affectionately called "Redi" was, well is a leader reference to a sporting career hard to match. After more than forty years of success on the bench, now from his post as President of the Handball Federation is trying to extend a sport that has never been sufficiently appreciated, but honestly, I liked more when I saw the handball on the bench to "damn it." This is a view of a server that does not disparage, much less!, The great coaches who have the game, and surely have drunk of the great lessons John has distributed where he has spent.

I admire John of God for many reasons, but there some features in which John of God and I are much alike , with all my humility. On the one hand winning mentality, we both competitiveness in the blood and does not like to lose or veneers. On the other hand the pride of having transmitted to our many students those values \u200b\u200b in which there is behind the sport, and why not milk bad we were both on the bench ! Forgive me John for my pedantry, see if we united in the history of the sport that gave us and were awarded the Gold Medal Sports Merit the same day!

Amigo Juan, your devotion and dedication to your sport has taken you to the presidency of the Federation, which surely you're doing great, despite the few aid granted you. But I am convinced that very within you there is a voice that tells you every day, "John, you are you doing here, back in training NOW," is the same voice I hear every day and that does not stop haunt me wherever you are.

Del Bosque and Juan de Dios are two diamonds of English sport, two coaches of "whiskers", two examples feet to the head than is a leader. Two great people that they need neither insulting nor do scenes to get create a real team and bring it to the top, two champions of those values \u200b\u200bthat make them different from other coaches.

A big hug filled with admiration and affection for both .

0 comments:

Post a Comment