Thursday, November 18, 2010

Can I Get Dla If I Have Osteoathritis

No, well no, not in any way


I would not have to write these letters , in the sense that it is necessary, but would not be good that we made before events that are happening around the figure of one of the most admired men of English sport. I mean as possible will be able to understand the doping case of Alberto Contador .

I know that at the time of writing there is still everything to be confirmed, but the issue has very bad look. And we hope everything will be clarified and Alberto can tell us your side of "good guy" does not deserve me, I have believed, at the appearance of the facts, the first thing you did is condemned. I love to hear those complaints by Alberto, I'd be ashamed of my suspicions but ...

In my professional life, I used under the title "Learn sport" to a large group of English athletes and other nationalities to serve as references when talking about values \u200b\u200bthat should be present in today's society and But it is increasingly difficult to recognize in the business world .

How easy it is to understand that is a team effort when we have seen play and live to Spain selections football and basketball in recent years.

all recognize what is the capacity and desire to excel as we have seen our riders run in a circuit Had they been few days after surgery, after the breaking of any substantial part of its skeleton, produced by a spectacular and frightening fall.

Who has not identified Rafa Nadal the fighting spirit almost without limit.

When we heard about from Vicente del B ORESTS we identified all it's simplicity and humility.
is impossible not to think of loyalty to a friend, to see Iniesta showed one of the perhaps most important moments of his career photo and name Jarque dramatically disappeared recently.

All we see an athlete run legs lacking prostheses supported by records and trying to achieve impossible for most humans think reasonably Oscar Pistorius is a reference in the ability to excel.

Those who know the story of Dick Hoytt and his son David , perhaps not think it's difficult to find examples of commitment as strong and exciting. (For those who do not know this case osdejo one of the many videos you can find on youtube.)





Those who know the life of Alfredo Di Stefano do not see it as an example of competitiveness and healthy ambition?

Finally, the world of sport is a showcase of values \u200b\u200band references, but unfortunately with some frequency and shows its dark side , his face disappointing.

We can not consent and compromise with those who can not or will not understand that most of us want the sport to maintain its scale of values \u200b\u200bas high as possible and model for youngsters who want to believe in everything and for older in need of restoring the credibility of something , with so many dangers and threats that surround us in the world we are creating together.

also not in the sport, please :
- not to win any
way - No to violence
- No discrimination
- No to doping
- No
selfishness - not the arrogance to
- No to corruption
- not to defamation
- No, no and no

I do not want to feel proud or accomplice as I ever thought the hand of Maradona or Henry .

not in any way, I always want to win and so I have been since childhood when he played during recess at my school, but the victory must be based on principles and values, not in any way .

Alberto, I mean, we would need that yours was a big mistake by technicians. Forgive by my distrust and if found guilty and apologizes to all if you are innocent makes this error in a large teaching at this time declaring war on doping and everything around him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment